If you’re a member of the National Low Income Housing Coalition you receive our newsletter, Memo to Members, in your inbox or mailbox every week. Here’s a preview of this week’s Memo:
- Couldn’t make it to the 2011 NLIHC Housing Policy Conference? Read all about it, from the plenary sessions to the Leadership Reception.
- Agreement is anticipated between House and Senate negotiators on the FY11 budget.
- Led by the Republican majority, the House of Representatives terminated the HAMP foreclosure mitigation program last week.
- HUD report sheds light on the lives of people with disabilities in worst case needs households.
- The 2011 Advocates’ Guide to Housing and Community Development Policy is available for purchase and download!