If you’re a member of the National Low Income Housing Coalition you receive our newsletter, Memo to Members, in your inbox or mailbox every week. Here’s a preview of this week’s Memo:
- 2011 NLIHC Annual Housing Policy Conference is on! Advance registration is closed, but you can still register at the door. Follow the conference on Twitter by searching for “#NLIHConf.”
- We finish our summary of comments on the National Housing Trust Fund proposed regulations.
- Congress returns from working in the districts to face the FY11 and FY12 budgets, and GSE issues.
- Update from the field on Colorado’s successful housing lobby day.
- A summary of new findings on the economic impact of stimulus funds spent on public housing.